Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Life moments...

So... there's this commercial that I just find a little creepy. The dad is off dressing up as a weird robot while the little kids 'charge' their glow-in-the-dark pull-up underwear under the lamp. He charges into the room and shines a big flashlight on their underwear (which they are now wearing) and yells "extra charge" or something to that effect. In my sarcastic, facetious way, I say to my husband, "Oh yeah, that's not weird...let me just run into the bedroom and shine a big flashlight on your privates". Now, usually he will either agree or disagree with my rants and we will have a lively discussion. Tonight, however, after several seconds of dead silence on his part, I hear, "OK". 
...I do NOT look at him because I can HEAR the damn grin...

No comments:

Post a Comment